Here are 10 things most people don't know that you need to be aware of: 1. There is a good chance that a person is lying if they do not make eye contact with you on a consistent basis.
2. When people speak with complete honesty and confidence, they appear to be more attractive.
3. Anxiety and depression are lessened when people sing.
4. You should begin your sentence with "I don't want to tell you this" if you want someone to listen to you carefully.
5. When you start falling in love, chocolate releases the same chemical into your body.
6. The absolute last individual you contemplate before you nod off is either the reason for your bliss or torment.
7. For the most part amusing and comedic individuals are more discouraged than others.
8. The immune system is weakened for 4–5 hours after one minute of anger.
9. Laughing for one minute boosts immunity for 24 hours.
10. Orange aromatizes stress relief.Over seventy percent of stress can be reduced by eating or smelling an orange.
Content created and supplied by: barbaraagyeman006 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More