Several men in our contemporary world have had problems in their marriages and most of these marriages ended in a very bad manner. And these incidents normally happen because both partners failed to take certain things that are normally called the "Red Flags" into consideration.
Counselor Mrs Ananji Yvette who is a Cameroonian relationship and marriage counselor who normally post about relationship and marriage issues. In one of her post she revealed that there are 15 types of women that men should not marry. But in this article only 5 kinds or types will be talked about and the next five will be revealed later I the course of the week.
Below are the things she revealed.
1. Any lady who is still, so excited about life, that if the man drinks two bottles, she drinks three bottles. She is nit ready for marriage. Don't marry her.
2. Amy lady who prefers to buy fast food instead of going to the market to buy foodstuffs and cook is not a wife material. Don't marry her.
3. Any lady who is dating two or more guys at a blow for fear of disappointment will probably cheat in marriage. Don't marry such as a lady.
4. Any lady who doesn't respect you won't submit to you. Do not marry such a woman.
5. Any lady who is too independent and self sufficient won't stay married. Stay away and don't marry her.
Content created and supplied by: Allliveentnews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More