Keep in mind that not all women or women express themselves when it comes to confessing their feelings. But she can try to get it across by asking you a few questions, hoping that you can get the message. There are a host of questions a woman can ask you if she has feelings for you, which are listed below.
Number one, ask about the status of their relationship. He will want to know if you are single, married, or not ready for a relationship yet, so he will know if he has a chance. Knowing the status of your relationship will be crucial for her, and every time she sees you with a woman, whether younger or older, she will ask who that person is to you.
2. She might ask you what kind of girls you like. When a woman has feelings for you, she sometimes tends to ask you this question. She will want to know if there is any chance that she has a relationship with you. Also, she will be very interested in meeting your ideal type of girl.
3. She will ask you what qualities you find attractive in a girl. She would want to know what special or unique qualities or traits you like or like in a girl.
4. What do you like about me? This is a question that a lady will ask you when she has feelings for you. She would want to know exactly what attracted you to her so she could improve it.
5. She will ask you for more information about your family or your parents. A lady who has feelings for you will want to know everything about you, including your family or parents. In fact, it is possible that she even she wants to know them and also get close to them, just because she has feelings for you.
6. Ask personal questions. A lady who has feelings for a guy will ask you some in-depth personal questions that most people won't. She would want to know him from the inside out. Learn about his limits, what he likes and what he doesn't like, and use all of that to get closer to him.
Content created and supplied by: Sintim09 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More