It is always a good thing to understand the true meaning of love. Human beings were created in such a way that, at times it becomes very difficult to differentiate between love and pretense. Most people cheat in relationships and marriages all because they live under the shadow of love and deceive themselves thinking they are in love but they are really not.
Here are some psychological truths about love that will save you a lot:
• Romantic love last a year after that “attachment love” sets in
• Some Psychologists believe that, human beings are not capable of being “just friends” with others of the opposite sex.
• A woman is more attracted to a man when she is uncertain about how much he likes her
• If you want to know that someone loves you, just look straight into the eyes. The pupil expands 45 percent when people are in love.
• When you become really close with someone, you can hear their voice in your head when you read their texts.
• It is impossible to be just friends with someone you have fallen in love with
• Psychologically, a crush last for just four(4) months. If it exceeds, it means you have fallen in love.
• Hugs that last for more than 20 seconds release a type of chemical into you that makes you trust the person the more. This chemical is known as Oxytocin.
• Couples who laugh together for at least 10 minutes a day definitely have a stronger relationship.
• It is impossible to remain angry with someone you truly love. Anger that last for more than 3 days means you are not in love.
• When a girl really likes a lady, he cannot help but tells his friends about her.
• If you are always texting first, then there’s 90% chance that the person is not interested in you.
• Love can leave a memory that no one can steal but it can also leave a pain that no one can heal
• The more you talk about a person, the more you fall in love with that person
• Men in their early 20’s feel more emotional pain after a breakup than women.
• Women’s tears have been biologically proven to reduce testosterone levels and arousals in men.
• Simply looking at the picture of a loved one relieves pain
• A survey reveals that about 52% of women say their husbands are not their soulmates.
Content created and supplied by: Cecey (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More