There is a certain critical point in every relationship. At that point, the relationship gets sealed with a marriage. Maybe, it is up to the man to get the relationship to that point by bending the knee and asking the most important question in the relationship. Maybe not, it is up to the woman to take the relationship to that point by accepting the proposal of the man.
In this article, I'm going to talk about some pre-wedding pictures which were taken by some happy couples weeks to their wedding ceremony. These pictures are quite different from the normal pre-wedding pictures we have been seeing on the timeline. The distinct nature of these pictures are due to how funny they are. Let's go through them below
1. This couple had been together since 2009 and nothing would stop them from tying the knot. Behind the jerseys, you see the man with the number 20 shirt with together as his name and the woman with the number 9 and "since" as the name. The picture is normal until you see the man pressing his wife-to-be like a bread.
2. Somebody tell the family of this beautiful woman that she has been arrested by a certain man. Maybe she's going to serve a life imprisonment and therefore she is no more coming home. She's going to stay with a new man
3. This couple are obviously Arsenal fans and they decided to hit the pitch during their pre-wedding photoshoot. Well, the lady has given her husband a hard tackle. The referee couldn't resist but show her the red card.
4. Spiderman finally got attached to the love of his life. How interesting it is getting married to a superhero.
5. This Ghanaian couple decided to take their pre-wedding photoshoot to a whole different level. This is the funniest pre-wedding photoshoot I have ever seen. They took it all the way to the lotto kiosk.
These pictures are just outstanding. I think for me, the second and third picture had the sauce. They were just amazing. You can kindly let me know which picture got you in the comment section.
Content created and supplied by: the_Kelvin_guy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More