1. Listen to the tone of her voice when she talks to you. Compare how she talks to you with how she talks to others. If your partner uses a sweet, caring, and compassionate tone when talking to you, it’s likely she considers you a special person in her life and cares deeply about you.
2. Notice if she wants to spend the majority of her time with you and calls you frequently. Investing time in a relationship is a major indicator of long term commitment, especially if your partner is trying to balance other commitments like school, work, or family. Someone who truly cares about you will use whatever available time they have to spend some alone time together.
Love triggers the release of serotonin in your brain, and it is believed that high levels of serotonin can cause you to think constantly about a partner. So the more your partner calls you or talks to you, the more they are thinking about you, which is a (chemical) indication of their feelings of love for you.
3. Think about if she asks about your day when she sees you. While this may seem like a small gesture, it will show she is interested in even the minor details of your life. These check ins will also keep the lines of communication between you open and build a practical, supportive element to your relationship.
4. Look for signs that she respects your opinion and your judgement. Perhaps you have opposing political views or different ways of making the best risotto. Regardless of these differences, she should still open to listening to your perspective and treat your views with respect and interest.
If your partner truly cares about you, they should be willing to hear your opinions and ideas, and engage in a civil, respectful discussion about subjects you may not agree on.
She should also be comfortable with including you in decisions, from mundane things like where you should eat dinner to high-stake questions like whether she should accept a new position at work. Though she may not always take your advice, she should still be interested in hearing what you have to say and take it into consideration.
5. Notice if she avoids keeping tabs on you or asking you constantly where you are. Partners who truly care will give you the benefit of the doubt and will not snoop around on your cellphone or check your credit card bills to determine where you’ve been or who you’ve been with as they will be committed to trusting you.
This kind of trust shows true caring, and is a big sign of a long term commitment.
6. Consider if your girlfriend makes you feel good about yourself. A partner who cares about you will boost your self-esteem and sense of self. They should provide positive reinforcement and make you feel loved.
This doesn’t mean your relationship will always be a bed of roses, but overall, you should feel like your girlfriend gives you self-confidence and support, rather than negative thoughts or low self-esteem. If you are with someone who makes you feel good, you will not only want to spend more time with them, but also regard yourself more positively during the times that you are apart from them.
Thanks for reading please, like, share, comment and follow.
Content created and supplied by: News13 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More