Five things to do when the girl you love rejects you:
1. Accept it with grace, there is absolutely no way you can change someone’s mind, unless she changes it herself.
2. Be glad that you got rejected early. The earlier you get rejected, the easier it would be for you to move on.
3. Delete her Number, unfollow her on social media, try to keep her out of your system at least for a few months, make sure, nothing would remind you of her. You may also try to listening to songs.
4. Focus on yourself more, for e.g. either pursue your hobby or hit gym. Work towards your goal, remember one thing : No one is going to listen to your story if you don’t achieve your goals, so better realize it now. If you start working on your goals even in this situation, a time would come when you will look back upon these days and you would be feeling proud of yourself that you didn’t get distracted from your goals and trust me, this would be one of the best feelings you would ever experience.
5. Try spending more time with Family and your closed Friends. Don’t talk it out with your friends unless you are 100% sure that they won’t make fun of you.
Content created and supplied by: Undergroundnewsgh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More