Why do men like curvy women? Do most of the men we interviewed once seem to be affected by those skinny magazine models that we tend to think of as perfect? It's no secret that many men like a girl with several extra pounds.
Here are the 7 reasons why men want curvy women
1. Cheerfulness. Men are a bit like the curvaceous feminine who perpetually smiles, a woman who can feel beautiful and at ease around others.
2. Peace of mind Annoying guys poke around for curvy women, which have an immediate calming effect.
3. The famous "curves" ￼ The eye of the boy perpetually falls on the breasts and the weakened back and each boy appreciates more specifically the elegant lines, the people who represent us exactly, the women with curves.
4. Health. Beiaroundund woman, perhaps with heavier pounds (without this becoming a scientific problem) the pleasure of living, of doing fitness, and of seducing in the eyes of guys.
5. Generosity A curvy feminine reminds everyone of her mother: confident, generous, full of warmth to give. and that we, curvy women, are like that, attentive and gaga closer to our guy.
6. they give the impression of being younger. Men also like curvy women because, in general, they look younger. That's right, that extra fat smooths out those wrinkles, ladies! I was told on the opposite day that I was thirty-two. I am forty years old. My spherical cheeks play a huge role in trying to look younger.
7. It is a fertility index Another reason why men like curvy girls are biological and oblivious. Men associate wide hips and huge breasts with fertility, which they invariably have. a girl with changes have been mentioned above to be smart for pre, pregnancy, and men associate curves with this notion. Although they can't have children, the very fact that you look fertile forces them to mate with you.
Content created and supplied by: GideonTech (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More