Guys are often concerned that making a declaration of love too soon would scare a girl away. That said, they don't really know how far they've sunk until it's almost too late.
It might seem unlikely that you will find yourself in such a situation, but it does happen. It's true that guys don't often realize they're in love.
Here are some hidden signs to look for in his actions if you want to know what's going on and don't want to wait for him to understand what's going on.
1. It's because he's in love if he doesn't run in the opposite direction when you act weird, and if he finds it endearing and charming. There are plenty of guys out there who think you're sweet and silly, but if he's into it and laughing his ass off at your antics, it's a sign he adores you, all of you.
2. If he goes out of his way to protect you, you can be sure he loves you before he even knows who he is. Subtle movements like putting his hand on your back when you walk in front of him or touching your shoulder while you're in a strange position together or in a tense situation like crossing a busy street.
3. Despite the fact that Mr. Right appears to be saying and doing everything right, you notice that his body language isn't quite in sync. Although most articles advise you to look for telling signals in his body language, it's possible that he's so anxious that he's totally screwing it up. You may think he's a complete loser who can't seem to put one foot in front of the other, but take a closer look at how hard he's trying to impress you.
4. There may be millions of women out there, but you are truly one in a million to him. He's just interested in what you're up to and how you're doing it. He is uninterested in those around him, especially women. He can't take his gaze away from you. He'll speak to you for hours, even though you think there are prettier women in the room with whom he might be conversing.
5. You can't pretend to be happy. Many people attempt it, but it fails miserably. If he's grinning ear to ear when you're around, it's because he really wants to. He enjoys spending time with you and is enthralled by what he learns.
6. Guys get nervous around women that they adore. If he’s in love, you are going to be able to tell because he will fidget and shift positions in the chair all night long. He’ll laugh nervously and feel insecure around you. He’ll want everything to be perfect. He’ll get up and sit down and not really have a good reason for doing either.
7. If you want to know if he likes you, look at how he deals with other people. At a party or restaurant, if he isn't paying attention to someone else except you, it's because he can't get enough of you. Many men can not articulate their emotions, but by studying their actions, you can learn a lot about them without them even realizing it. If he's paying attention and listening to you, particularly if his phone is put away and/or turned off, he's in love.
8. Laughter is a great way to bring people together. Men use humor as a gauge of a woman's desire, according to a study published in Evolutionary Psychology. She's definitely into him if she laughs at his jokes. But it was the fact that he was falling in love that confirmed whether he was in love.
9. Do you ever notice that the moment you look at him, he's already looking in your direction? According to psychological science, when people fall in love, their attention is attracted to their partner's face.
10. Does he share his deepest fears and ambitions with you? This level of intimacy reflects his confidence in you and his willingness to be close to you. Unless they are in love, men are unlikely to divulge such personal information. These confidence signals are particularly important coming from a man who has expressed concern about being hurt in a relationship.
Thanks for reading.
Do pay attention to these signs and give him the chance to love you. After all, love is a beautiful thing.
Please like, share and don't forget to follow your girl!
Content created and supplied by: SenamAma (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More