1. Notice if she’s being secretive with her phone or computer. Watch how she handles her phone and computer around you. See if she tries to hide the screen from you when she's using her device. Additionally, notice if she gets upset if you come near her while she’s on her device. This might be a sign that she's cheating.
If she’s cheating, she’ll likely communicate with her new partner using her electronic devices. She’ll want to keep these communications secret, so she’ll get upset if she thinks you might see them.
It's normal for your girlfriend to want to keep her phone private, so don't assume that she's cheating just because she doesn't want you checking her phone.
If you share a device with your girlfriend, you might notice that she’s deleting messages a lot. This might also be a sign of cheating.
2. Watch for signs she’s paying more attention to her appearance. It’s possible that your girlfriend just wants to look her best because she values herself. However, sudden changes in her appearance and efforts to improve her look could be a sign that she’s cheating. Notice if she’s working out more or buying new clothes. Similarly, look for changes in her hairstyle and makeup routine.
For instance, she might lose weight at the gym or buy a new wardrobe.
Keep in mind that she might be doing this for herself. Don’t assume that your girlfriend is cheating just because she wants to look her best.
3. Make public displays of affection (PDA) to see if she avoids them. If your girlfriend is cheating, she’ll likely start to pull away. She may feel uncomfortable acting like a couple in public. Notice if she suddenly starts pulling away when you try to hold her hand, hug her, or give her a kiss. It might be a sign that she’s cheating.
As an example, let’s say you normally hold hands while you’re walking around in public. She may suddenly start pulling her hand away. Similarly, she might turn away when you try to kiss her on the cheek or step back when you go in for a hug.
Don’t worry about this if you’ve never been a couple who engages in PDA.
4. Watch for closed body language when you talk to her. It's possible that closed body language might be a sign of guilt over cheating or anger at you over problems in your relationship. Look for closed body language when you're talking to her to see if she may be feeling guilt or anger. Here are some things to look for:
Avoiding eye contact
Folding her arms over her chest
Turning away from you
5. Check for periods of time when your girlfriend isn’t available. If she’s with someone else, she likely won’t take your calls or answer your texts. Additionally, she may be vague about where she is. Consider if you suddenly have trouble getting in touch with your girlfriend or if she disappears for long periods of time. It could be a sign she’s cheating.
For instance, she might disappear on Friday night from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. with no explanation.
Before you assume that she’s cheating, consider if she’s recently gone through some life changes. For instance, if your girlfriend is working full-time and recently started attending school, she might just be really busy.
6. Listen to see if she talks about a new friend. While it’s totally okay for your girlfriend to form new friendships, sometimes a new “friend” can be a romantic partner. Notice how she talks about this new person and how much time she seems to spend with them. If she can’t stop talking about them or wants to hang out with them a lot, it’s possible she’s cheating with them.
As an example, she might say things like, “Alex is so creative! Let me tell you what happened at work today.”
Keep in mind that it’s healthy for your girlfriend to have friends, and it’s important to trust her. Don’t assume that every new friend is a threat to your relationship.
If the person is just a friend, she should be open with you about the relationship. Additionally, she should tell that person about you.
Thanks for reading.
Content created and supplied by: News13 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More