A gentleman who decided to stun a couple and guests on their wedding day got the shock of his life as he nearly burned to death.
In the video that has got many people shocked on social media, the gentleman was seen in the middle of the wedding couple and guests. So he decided to impress the wedding couple and their guests by blowing fire from his mouth.
In the process, he poured some substance into his mouth while holding a fire. He blows the substance from his mouth and onto the fire, but unfortunately, his mouth catches the fire and starts burning. People around him rushed to his aid to help him put the fire from his mouth out.
This could be one of the most risky acts in the world. What the man did could have cost him his life within a short period of time.
Please click on the link below to watch the video
Content created and supplied by: MosesNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More