For some guys, no matter how much they like you, gathering the nerves to kiss you can prove to be a difficult feat. And although initiating a kiss is not most girls’ forte, with shy guys, making the first move has to become second nature. Meet your shy boyfriend halfway and take the lead when the two of you finally kiss for the first time.
1. Initiating a Kiss
Start a normal conversation based on a topic that you both enjoy. This will help him feel comfortable and start to relax. During this time, occasionally hold his hand or move a little closer in order to build up the romance. Keep your movements slightly obvious, but stay casual so he doesn't start to get scared. If you see your boyfriend start to shy away, this might be a sign that he is getting uncomfortable. You also could be moving things a little too fast. Upon seeing this, wait a little bit before approaching the move again. If you see your boyfriend repeating the moves you’ve made, keep the conversation going and keep him comfortable as you build up to the kiss.
2. Initiate physical contact
Physical contact is often the first barrier that needs to be broken in order to proceed to that first kiss. Once a little touching has happened between you two, the rest is written. Bring the two of you together in a physical way. Hold his hand while you’re enjoying time together, riding around in a car or walking to class. Lean on him while you hold his hand or while you’re having a meal together. Hug him every chance you get to work your way up to kissing. Soon greeting each other as hugs will evolve to greeting each other with kisses.
3. Giving hints that You want a Kiss. Make sure he knows how much you like him. Sometimes the way to give a shy guy a little push is to let him know how much you like him. Let him know regularly that you like him, laugh at his jokes, smile when he’s around, make sure that he sees how much you genuinely enjoy him and his company. Shyness is directly related to a lack of confidence, so by instilling confidence in his position in your life by showing him that enjoy his company and that you value him in your life, he will be more likely to feel more confident with where he stands with you in the end. If your guy isn’t good at picking up nonverbal cues, it might be necessary to actually say to him every once in a while that you like him. If he says something funny, laugh genuinely, and then end it by saying, “Wow, I really like you” with a smile.
4. Get close to him and slowly start to lean in for the kiss. If he leans into you as well, he will most likely take the lead. Allow everything to flow normally after that, and don't back out. Touch his face or his hair to create a sweet intimate bridge in the air between you two. Use your hand on his face to gently tilt his face towards yours to pull him into you. Take the next step and close your eyes to move in for the kiss.
5. Give him direct eye contact.
Eyes can be one of the most power indicators of attraction and desire. Look into his eyes to show how engaged you are in him and his conversation. He’ll want what you want in no time at all. When the two of you make eye contact, briefly bite your lip to bring attention to that area on your face, look at his mouth, and then return to his gaze. A more subtle way to give the hint that you want to be kissed is just to smile flirtatiously while you maintain eye contact with him.
6. Stare at his lips
While you’re talking to him, send a subliminal message that you’re thinking about kissing his lips by looking at his mouth as he talks to you. Make it a point to drop your stare from his eyes to his lips to exude longing. Smile with your eyes as you look from his eyes to his lips and then back repeatedly. Build anticipation between you two for the big moment by making sure that he notices how longingly you’re looking at his mouth.
7. Ask him if you can kiss him. Sometimes you can set the mood, give hints, and try to initiate things, but things still don’t pay off with a kiss. Sometimes the best move is to be direct and initiate your kiss by being straightforward with your boyfriend about what you want. Express to him how much you have wanted to have a kiss from him. You can also ask him if he can kiss you if you prefer him to be the one who leads the kiss. Say something like, “I really like you and am ready to take things a step further by kissing you. I want to show you how you make me feel.” If he doesn’t seem interested in fulfilling your needs, even when you express them plainly, you might have to consider how long you’re willing to be patient with his shyness. If you’ve reached your breaking point, break up with him and find someone who is dying to kiss you.
Thanks for reading through, Please like, share and drop your comments below.
Content created and supplied by: Undergroundnewsgh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More