1.What can you do if your boyfriend has a girl best friend?￼
Don’t deny. You must’ve felt threatened by your boyfriend’s best friend who happens to be a girl. It’s an obvious feeling that has stuck onto women for ages because they repeatedly feel insecure with the presence of another close woman in their partner’s life. However, this can affect your relationship greatly because according to a survey conducted by Gleeden, an extramarital dating platform, 70% of relationships face grave difficulties when the man has a female best friend than the rest 30% where the woman has a male best friend. 2.Is a best friend of the opposite sex a big threat to relationships? The survey further suggests that approximately 60% of relationships end because the man cannot balance his partner with his best friend, causing noticeable rifts. 20% of other relationships get ruined to such an extent that it can’t be mended again and only a small percentage like 10% of couples survive this adversity. You shouldn’t have to risk your relationships on impulsive conclusions. Take it easy, analyse and then act. 3.Be open-minded and mature Don’t act like a bratty and impatient girlfriend. Instead, be analytical and explore your boyfriend’s friendship with his best friend from the sidelines. Don’t give them the impression that you’re intruding into their friendship. It’s important to understand and find out if they have had any romantic history or if there is any peculiar facts in between them.
Don't forget to follow and share.
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More