Marriage is very unique before God. Marriage is part of things, God Bless after creation. Here are some of the things women do to drive away their beloved husbands.
1. Rudeness and lack of respect. Respect is a key to sustain your husband at home. No matter the circumstances try as much as possible to give maximum respect to him.
2. Being too talkative.
3. being too argumentative
4. Wrong timing on everything
5. Suspecting him of adultery when he is clean till he decides to do so.
6. embarrassing him in front of his friends and relatives.
7. Believing that you are more spiritual than you treat him like you have the keys to heaven.
8. Not knowing how to dress for him but you know how to dress for outsiders,
9. Making him stay in a dirty environment. clean your home and your body as well.
10. Always demanding, gossip and backbiting, and also stealing from him is sending money or groceries behind his back.
11. Lending out his working tools whilst he is there is like giving someone his wheelbarrow to use while he is there...no your limits though, you are married.
12. Updating him of plans already made yet you don't have time to plan with him. Asking him to buy you airtime and data yet you never call him and if you do out of 20 minutes you give him one minute and you will be online all day and the only time you will text him is when you need something example salt is finished. This makes the marriage unhealthy
13. Making him beg for something for paid for(sex) being the sex referee and denying the innocent man from sex when he is in the mood for it all because you are angry.
14. Calling every female contact on his phone shouting at them and also visiting his workplace to shout at the ladies there. Controlling him because you earn more than he does.
15. Allowing your family to control your marriage because they have a stronger financial muscle.
16. Thinking you everything, criticizing his business ideas, refusing to upgrade yourself and mismanaging finances, abusing resources, and living an imaginary lifestyle that strains your budget.
18. Kneeling for visitors especially PASTORS yet you can't do it for him. Continue lying and also using his name to lie, ignoring his messages yet till you are online.
Everything you do has its consequences so make sure you do the right thing.
Content created and supplied by: bankasfrancis (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More