1. Males on average think about sex every 7 seconds.
2. Giving birth is the second most painful thing a human can experience. The first is being burned alive.
3. Sex makes women’s hair shinier and their skin glow because the production of estrogen gets high.
4. Gal Gadot was 5 months pregnant while shooting for Wonder Woman.
5. A woman’s sexual drive reaches its peak just before her period.
6. It is possible to faint or die from pooping too hard, It’s a rare condition called defecation syncope.
8. Men tend to have more satisfying sex with women who are a little unstable.
9. You see that small space between the nose and the upper lip? It is called the philtrum.
10. A fish with human-like teeth was once spotted in Malaysia.
11. A scorpion can hold its breath for up to 6 days, can survive a whole year without food, can climb almost any surface and it glows under ultraviolet light.
12. Lack of sleep can cause the brain to eat itself.
13. We cannot land on the planet Jupiter because its surface is actually made up of clouds.
14. Canada is the most educated country in the world. More than half of its residents have college degrees.
15. The unicorn is the national animal of Scotland.
16. Tom and Jerry cartoons won 7 Oscars and were nominated for 6 more.
17. The world’s most expensive wedding cake was made in Dubai. It costs 1 million dollars. Its height was 182cm and it weighed 120kg.
18. Contestants in the most beautiful legs pageant in 1951 New jersey wore pillow sacks covering their heads and torso so as not to distract the judges.
19. Dolphins love pregnant women because they communicate by ultrasound, besides mom’s heartbeat. They can also hear the baby’s heartbeat and they find it very fascinating.
20. The stethoscope was invented because the inventor felt uncomfortable placing his ear on a woman’s bare chest to listen to her heart.
21. Studies say 80% of men look at your breasts when they meet you for the first time.
22. Octopuses lay 56,000 eggs at a time. The mother spends 6 months soo devoted to protecting her eggs that she doesn’t eat. The babies are the size of a grain of rice when they are born.
23. In 1945, Tsutomu Yamaguchi survived the atomic blast in Hiroshima, dragged himself to an air-raid shelter, spent the night. Caught the morning train to Nagasaki where he could arrive on time to his job, There, he survived another atomic blast.
24. The cameras used in many space missions are so powerful that they can see your shoe color and size from space.
25. In 2015, a cow in Texas gave birth to quadruplets, which is extremely rare. Experts say the chances of a cow having 4 births are 1 in 11.2 million. The four calves are named Eeny, Meeny, Miny, and Moo.
26. This is the real story behind April fools day: In 1582, Pope Gregory XIII adopted a new Gregorian calendar which moved our year from April 1st to January 1st. This was widely advertised but still, some people missed it and kept celebrating the new year on 1st April. They were seen as fools and hence this day.
27. In East Africa, Army ants are used as “natural sutures”. These ants' jaws are so powerful that the natives use them to staple wounds together by forcing them to bite them and then break off their bodies.
28. The world record for the most alcohol consumption is by Andre the giant who drank 156 bottles/ 73 liters of beer in one sitting.
29. Australia’s Christmas island has a bridge for crabs to prevent them from being crushed by vehicles during mass migration.
30. Each year, Disneyland uses over 5,000 gallons of paint to maintain the clean appearance of the park
31. The character which we see in the Vodafone advertisement is called Zoozoos and they are not animated. Those are real people wearing specially designed costumes.
32. Russian scientists defrosted several prehistoric worms and two woke up. After thawing the worms began to move and eat. One is 32,000 years old and the other is 41,700 years old.
33. On 11th September when all transport out of the city was shut down, citizen boat owners managed to transport over 500,000 people from Manhattan Island in an amazing act known as the “9/11 boatlift”
34. In 1958, two pilots Robert Timm and Jim Cook flew an aircraft for more than 2 months without landing, refueling by matching speed with a truck driving down a road. Their record hasn’t been broken yet.
35. Titanic was the first film to have 2 people nominated for an Oscar portraying the same character, Kate Winslet and Gloria Stuart. Amazing.
36. A 9-year-old boy from Canada holds Guinness world record for longest milk tooth of 1.02 inches long.
37. The world's longest bus route was once between London to Calcutta in 1957. It was a journey of 49-50 days and a single fare cost 85 pounds. The journey passed through 12 countries.
38. A snail can glide over the sharp edge of a knife or a razor without harming itself.
39. In 1998, during a football match, a lightning bolt struck the pitch and killed all 11 members of one team.
40. A 2004 study found that pregnant women who ate a lot of chocolate had reduced prenatal stress and their babies at 6 months old had a more agreeable temperament than pregnant women who ate no chocolate.
41. If you have the power to go alone to a restaurant or a movie theatre then you can do anything in your life.
42. Coffee was so important in Ancient Turkish culture that under the 15th-century law, a woman had the freedom to divorce her husband if he did not provide her with enough coffee.
Thank you as this is the end of today. We shall bring you more the next day. You can check out my other amazing facts articles on this channel. Which of these facts really amazed you? Let me know in the comments below.
Content created and supplied by: Pyscho_Guru (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More