In this particular write-up, we shall discuss about five sweet things to say to your girlfriend you have been dating to make her deeply love you or better still make it difficult for her to leave you.
1. Pay attention. If you really care about the girl, this will be easy. The best way to say sweet things to a girl you’re dating is to show that you care about what’s going on in her life. Say sweet things about her work, or her school, or how she interacts with her family if that’s important to her. You’ll know.
2. Boost her spirits when she is down. If she played poorly in a game, or failed a test, or whatever it may be, you can be there for her. Try to make her laugh, help give her perspective, or show that you care. Tell her that you love her no matter what, and that you like her just as much when things are going well as when things are going poorly. Ask what you can do to help. Say something like, "I'm sorry the game went poorly, but I can tell you that I think this relationship is going really well"
3. Say something nice at unexpected times. Come up to her while she’s doing her homework and give her a big hug. Tell her something nice, like that she smells good, or that she looks really cute doing her work. It’s really nice when you aren’t expecting it to hear something like that.
4. Offer daily affirmation.“I love you” is a strange phrase. It means so much when you say it, but one “I love you” doesn’t last for ever. People need constant affirmation and reassurance. If you offer this to your girlfriend without her asking, she will really appreciate it. Just tell her how happy you feel every morning to wake up next to her. Send her a text telling her how much you appreciate having her around. It doesn’t have to be sappy. You can just call out to her while she’s making herself some breakfast and say “Hey! I like you.”
5. Compliment the parts of her that she is insecure about. This could be parts of her body or her personality. Maybe she feels like she isn’t very athletic, or that she’s bad at talking to people, or that her ears are too big. Whatever it is, you’ll probably know. Without being incredibly obvious about it, try to mention how much you like these things.Tell her you love how she’s reserved around people instead of trying to be the center of attention. Trace her ears when you’re sitting together on the couch and mention how much you like them. Don’t lie, just find what she doesn’t like about herself and love it. totally fine. But don't get into any territory where you're telling them something embarrassing.
I hope it was helpful. Please don't forget to click on the follow button to follow my page for more interesting articles.
Content created and supplied by: Undergroundnewsgh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More