Below are six most common red flag at the beginning of a relationship that most guys ignore.
1. Rapid gifts, constant compliments and instant show off of effort. It is mesmerizing but be careful because it can be a manipulation in someone’s own pursuit.
2. The type of girl who puts this transparent quote in her forehead “If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” If you see it based on her actions, let herself grow.
3. The drama queen who sweats the small stuff. She found out you liked your bestfriend’s profile picture and if she can’t recognize that her hormones are fluctuating, she’ll start to enumerate the names of your exes.
4. The feeling of being controlled. “I don’t like your friends, family, pet, clothes, job, video games or whatever.” “You should do this! You must do that!” If you feel like you’re being strangled and suffocated because she has trust issues, then it’s time to pack your suitcase.
5. She laugh at your pain or simply do not care, they just cannot feel your pain, so stay away. If she claim to be the only successful person among their friends and family, then there is high probability that they she won't help you.
6. If She says beautiful words or praise you only during sex or during foreplay, she is not into you. Never trust anything that anyone says during foreplay or during intercourse. Asking you to prioritize themselves over your friends, family and career is one of the most common red flag these days.
Content created and supplied by: Sharonblog (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More