Below are benefits of dating a female nurse in Ghana.
1. Nurses are passionate in everything they do, and that includes their love lives. You will never be bored when dating a nurse.
2. Neat. Generally nurses are very neat. They are used to wearing white, which must always be kept clean. So, her undies will be like angelic turkish lace. Instead of a market woman that will wear from morning going to market, till evening when she'll return with all the sweating.
3. Compassionate. Most Nurses are known for their compassion. There’s nothing they haven’t seen, and they make everyone around them comfortable. For anyone who has struggled to date in the past, dating a nurse could be a major turning point for you.
4. Financially stable. They are well paid these days, and will supplement your income as the husband. This consequential in marriage Instead of giving out money for pad, soap dish, closeup, eye pencil they buy them on their own.
5. Nurses are also great listeners. Listening is a huge part of their job, so if you have felt like no one listened to you in the past then dating a nurse will be a breath of fresh air. Just be sure you return the favor. Nurses have a lot to deal with at work and decompressing outside of work is important. He or she might need to talk through the day’s challenges and that means you need to be a good listener as well.
6. Another benefit to dating a nurse comes if you’re someone who likes a little personal space in a relationship. The long shifts give you some space and personal time, which in turn helps to make time spent together all the more valuable.
7. Healthcare. Another reason why it important to marry a female nurse is healthcare. This means that, whenever you or the kids fall sick, you are already smiling because you know you are in safe hands. You will easily get all the needed drugs, injections, massages.
Drop your comments below
Content created and supplied by: Undergroundnewsgh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More