Image for illustrative purposes
Guys, did you know that in our area, girls are not known for being the first to ask men out? So, they will start to do certain things to you, and when they do, you will know that it is okay to take initial action. These behaviours will be completely addressed in this article so that you will know when to ask the girl out and when not to go, to avoid embarrassment.
When a woman wants you to ask her out, she will do the following to you.
1. She will start to ask you why you didn't call her the day before, or why you didn't go see her. She would say something similar, "Is it because she is not your girlfriend?" You have the green light.
2. Even if she is not your girlfriend, if she wants you to ask her out, she will contact you every morning to say good morning and wish you a good day.
3. When she wants you to ask her out, she will first inquire about your girlfriend and see if you have it. This is because if you have a girlfriend, she knows that there is no room for her. If you don’t have a girlfriend, it means you should start looking for a girlfriend.
4. In addition, if she wants you to ask her out, she will always ask about your daily activities. If you go to her office or home just to see her, she never asks big questions.
5. Finally, she will ask you when you invite her to come to see your apartment, just to see if you have enough courage to read the writing on the wall. When she starts to do these things to you, ask her out and let her heart.
Content created and supplied by: GideonTech (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More