A lot of women in Ghana have been through stress because they have been once been told of how "loose" their reproductive organ is during intimacy. It's normal for certain life conditions you go through or experience make your Virgina loose its lustre.
The medical term used to describe "loose Virgina" is laxity.
Some causes of laxity include;
1. Child birth; when you give birth, the process stretches your muscles, tendons and Virgina walls.
2. Menopause; old age in a woman can cause low level of estrogen levels, and this may lead to laxity.
3. Any health conditions that results in low estrogen levels.
4. Aging muscles and tendons causing a weak pelvic floor.
When you are suffering from laxity, you experience one more of the following symptoms
1. One experience low drive for intimacy.
2. You frequently urinate
3. Low satisfaction from intimacy.
4. You experience burning sensation in your Virgina during urination.
5. Abnormal discharge from your Virgina.
6. Lack of lubrication during intercourse.
If you experience any of these signs and diagnosed of laxity, these are the options you can use to tighten your Virgina;
1. Herbs; Virginal laxity can be treated with herbal creams and spray. Herb is very effective since it's non-toxic and have minimal level of side effects. You should however consult with your doctor before applying it.
2. Estrogen therapy; this can be done through Hormones Replacement Therapy (HRT). HRT helps to replace all the hormones the body don't longer use after menopause or when the body decreases the production of estrogen.
3. Exercise; any exercise that helps to tighten the muscles around you pelvic floor is highly recommended to tighten the virgina. Kegel exercise is the most recommended by experts as its help in effective toning of the pelvic floor, reduce incontinence and increase sexual pleasure.
Hope this has been educative.
Remember to follow, like, comment and share for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Shaker1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More