1. Believe that you are the most important. Your preferences and needs are the most important, put your own needs first and dare to express your needs in a straightforward manner.
2. Follow the true thoughts and feelings of your heart. Don't care too much about others' judgement, don't base your own happiness on what others say about you, and lower your expectations of others.
3. Develop critical thinking. Do not blindly follow the trend, do not cater to others, dare to question, have your own judgment and choice.
4. Don't worry about making mistakes. Do things with a preconceived idea of the worst possible outcome, the best preparation. Face life's achievements and difficulties with grace.
5. Accept yourself and all your emotions. There is no perfect person in the world, do not make things difficult for yourself, do not be too hard on yourself, and know how to embrace yourself once in a while.
6. Learn to give up. Don't always be afraid of sunk costs and aversion to loss, and don't dwell on the past. Proper disconnection and renunciation will make it easier for you to face the future.
7. Proactively embrace change. Enhance your ability to resist risk and change, so that you have the ability to deal with the various uncertainties in life.
8. Keep learning. Absorb knowledge without interruption, be imaginative, always be curious, and match your actions accordingly. Do not run away and be afraid when facing new things, but keep creating and pursuing excellence.
9. Set goals and work towards them. Have your own direction and work hard to achieve your goals.
10. Respect others. Everyone has his or her own specialness and differences, and we cannot deny the value of others. Only when we respect others will we gain respect from them.
Content created and supplied by: Machistellino (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More