Looking for love and finding the right partner has become a headache for most women. Generally, a man is supposed to make the first move when it comes to approaching a woman but it seems this principle of love is changing.
When a woman is in love with a man without the knowledge of the man, there are certain things or signs she does just to get the attention of her crush.
In this article, I will elaborate on just five of these signs.
1. The attitude of the woman changes towards you. A woman will talk nicely with smiles to a man she is interested in. She will show you all her Godly attitudes just for you to appreciate her.
2. She will start liking the things the man likes. Examples are the food, sports, games outings just to mention a few.
3. A woman will change her skin colour just to get the attention of a man. Since most men like women with light skin colour, many woman turns to bleach just to get the attention of a man.
4. A woman will start wearing dresses to attract a man she likes. Some can go to the extent of dressing to show more flesh whiles others will dress to cover all body parts.
This last one will shock you.
5. A woman can start attending the church her crush attends.
What more can you add.
Please drop your comment and share.
Content created and supplied by: Verity.k (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More