The 2019 batch of nurses NAC and NAP find it hard before getting a Clearance without a fixed date of the portal opening, this is an indication that the authorities_ minister of health and the president of Ghana, aren't given the Clearance willingly, is because of the Toughest agitation been playing to start soon by the 2019 batch and also being the demonstration they are planning to go on nationwide which alarming the MOH and it's stakeholders to promptly give Clearance to the agitated nurses unemployed to extinguish and to prevent further agitations and demonstrations nationwide.
As much as an assurance has been given from the GRNMA, GUNMA leadership that the Clarence has been granted and that the official letter will be announced shortly through the media to verify and clear doubtful clearance publicly.
Leadership assured the 2019 batch that Clarence covers all Nurses such as NAC, NAP, MIDWIVES, etc who's was qualified and were license by the N&MC.
FINALE FINAL CLEARANCE IS HERE WITHOUT OFFICIAL ONLINE PORTAL OPENING DATE ⌚
Some facts that make the said clearance doubtfully include but are not limited to:
1. No Official later from the MINISTRY OF HEALTH and its stakeholders
2. 2. No Official date of portal opening for the 2019 batch of nurses to fill their documents on the MOH systems
3. 3. No Media has this information officially
4. As to whether the portal will be open this week, month, or next year nobody knows
5. The NAP and NAP as just hoping for relief soon this week with all essential dates and times of their registration portal opening.
6. They have also assured all members to stay calm and wait for appropriate guidelines.
7. All planned demonstrations nationwide have also be suspended until further notice and have been waiting for the Official documents to confirm the clearance and the portal opening, registration into the portal, and date of commencement and reporting to work. 💊💉🔬🌡️🧪🧫🛌
8. #GUNMA, #NEWS #GRADUATESUNEMPLOYED, #GHANANURSES #CLEARANCE, #2019BATCHOFNURSES, #NURSES, #GRNMA
Content created and supplied by: Gubmal (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More