According to the Controller and Accountant General Departments, the E-Payslip system is an intelligent system designed for workers to have easy access to their payslip.
You can access your payslip from anywhere either on your mobile phone or any computer with an internet connection.
A payslip is a piece of paper given to an employee at the end of each week or month, which states how much money he or she has earned and How much tax has been taken off.
However, a lot of workers get home with small money in their pocket at the end of the month all in the name of cybercrime and internet fraud.
Check below the guideline for all government workers on GoG payroll;
1. Never use your phone number as your E-payslip.
2. Never use your date of birth as your E-payslip password.
3. Never use your name or names as a password.
4. Do not use repeated numbers as passwords.
5. Let only trusted people check your payslip for you.
6. If you open your payslip on anyone’s phone make sure to loge out before handing it over.
7. Generate the Mandate form yourself and give them the code or let a trusted person do it for you.
8. Never trust the loan and insurance officers with your staff ID and password.
9. If it becomes necessary to give out your details to generate a mandate, do well to check the mandate history.
10. For financial security's sake, teachers ought to take loans for business.
Content created and supplied by: EduTec2021 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More