Never miss a single breaking news story from our channel. To follow ReadyNews, please hit the +Follow button on the top right corner of your screen thanks.
Have You Been Involved in an Arrest? Before You Follow The Officer To The Station, Here's What You Should Know.
As many people are perplexed and unsure what to do in these frightening situations, this essay will shed light on the facts, benefits, and drawbacks of police security difficulties.
It might be perplexing and frightening to be arrested for the first time. You'll be dealing with cops, attorneys, judges, and possibly even cellmates.
You might have no idea what's going on or why you're travelling to particular places. This is what you should realize if you find yourself in this scenario.
1. To reduce risk to yourself, Do not resist arrest even if you believe the arrest is unfair. Follow the Officer’s command.
2. Say you wish to remain silent and ask for a lawyer immediately. Don’t answer any questions or give any explanations or excuses.
3. You have the right to make a phone call and the police cannot listen if you call a lawyer. But remember they can and often will listen to a call made to anyone else.
4. Make emergency plans if you have children or have any chronic illness which requires medication.
5. Don’t say anything, sign any document or make any decisions without a lawyer. Remember, being arrested doesn’t make you guilty.
Please share this important information with your friends and family.
Please leave any and all comments in the section below, and please share this article with others.
For more, make sure you like and follow ReadyNews. Please spread the word about this article.
Content created and supplied by: ReadyNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More