The COVID-19 pandemic in Ghana is part of the Worldwide pandemic of Corona virus disease 2019, caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-Cov-2).
This pandemic has led to the loss of some notable people in Ghana, which includes,
1. Bhagwan Ramchand Khubchandani, Owner of Melcom Group Of Companies.
2. Naa Adoley Ankrah, Head of HR at Prudential Bank.
3. Professor George Asumeng Koffuor, a Pharmacologist.
5. Fred Afortey Armah, Police Inspector at Bono Regional Crime Investigative Department
6. Michael Vierra, Chief Superintendent of GPS.
7. Joshua Mahamadu Hamidu, Former Chief of Defence Staff
8. Jacob Plange-Rhule
9. Kwadwo Owusu Afriyie
10. Anthony Kobina Kurentsir Sam, Municipal Chief Executive of Sekondi/Takoradi MA
11. Joshua Kyeremeh
12. Alhaji Mustapha Oti Boateng, the CEO OF Chocho Industries.
13. Nanabanyin Pratt, the brother of Kwesi Pratt.
14. Leonard Gikunu, the Head of Corporate Finance at Fidelity Bank.
15. Frances Awua-Kyeremanten, Senior Female Staff of Ashesi University.
16. Philip Odei Asare, MD of Best Point Savings and Loans.
17. Amoako Tuffour, politician.
18. Georgette Ami Dede Djaba, politician
19. Samuel Mensah, a rapper and CEO of Uncle John's Bakery.
20. Kwasi Sainti Baffoe-Bonnie, CEO of Radio Gold.
Content created and supplied by: Trends88 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More