Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Society

 

Crime Justice

 

Murder

Sad news from the Ahafo Region : 10 people electrocuted in a house 7 reported dead

Very sad news coming from the Ahafo Region this morning is the sad passing of seven people from a house when they got electrocuted.

According to Nhyira FM's reporter from the Ahafo Region, there was a heavy rain in one of the towns in the region called Amanfrom which is located in the Asutifi south district of the region.

According to the repoter, the rain was followed by a very strong winds and this led to the collapse of an electric pole on a house .

Unfortunately because there was power in the wires so the whole house got electrified in the process when the pole fell on the house including the roofing sheets and burglar the proofs.

Sadly ,when the people in the house realised what had happened, they wanted to escape from the house and that was when disaster struck and about ten got electrocuted in the process.

According to the reporter,the who house was also flooded so that further made the situation worse for the households.

As at the time of filing the report,he stated that,power to the house has been disconnected and the bodies of the decease have been deposited at the Hwidiem government hospital morgue for preservation.

The seven people are made up of three children and four adults. The other three are also battling for their lives at the Hwidiem government hospital.

This sad news has thrown the whole community into a state of mourning and wailing.

May their souls rest in perfect peace and may God heal those battling for their lives at the moment at the hospital.

Content created and supplied by: Kofi3 (via Opera News )

Ahafo Ahafo Region Nhyira FM

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments