Sign in
Download Opera News App

 

 

CCTV: Take A Look At What Happened To A Woman In The Kitchen Who Was Preparing Food For Her Family

Every woman cares for her family so much that they don't want them to go hungry. That is one of the reasons why the Bible says that he who finds a wife has found a good thing. This indicates that women are very important in every family.

Well, most people would agree with me that women sacrifice a lot in the kitchen just to make sure the whole family is satisfied. But men, especially, do not understand the hazards involved when women are cooking in the kitchen.

A CCTV video of a woman who nearly lost her life in the kitchen has left many people in a state of shock. According to the video, a woman was seen in the kitchen trying to pick up something below the burner. In the process of picking the items, her hair touched the fire on the burner and started burning.

The most wonderful thing about it is that the woman did not know her hair was burning until she felt the pain before rushing out of the kitchen. Please be careful in the kitchen while preparing food for your family.

Please click on the link below to watch the video

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChEp6QWjzcd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Content created and supplied by: MosesNews (via Opera News )

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments