Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Society

 

Safety accident

 

Explosion

A 5-Bedroom House Has Burnt Down After A Gas Cylinder Exploded In Agogo Obuasi

A five-bedroom house has burnt down to ashes at Agogo Obuasi in the Asante Akyem North District. According to eyewitnesses, the fire started at a kiosk behind the house. All they heard was an explosion from the kiosk which they believed was from a gas cylinder in there.

The residents started by pouring water and sand on the fire till personnel from the fire service arrived. The water and sand they poured on the fire, availed to nothing. A resident of the house, Dora Siaw has lost all her belongings.

She said she used to work as a nurse at Konongo Odumase and was moved to Agogo Obuasi not long ago. She had brought everything she had in this life and every property she had made to the house and now everything is gone.

The owner of the kiosk has not been seen yet. The unfortunate thing done by the residents was that when the fire started they all went close to the fire instead of moving away from it.

But thankfully the explosion did not occur again till the fire service personnel arrived to put out the fire.

https://fb.watch/aIUfnIAk7P/

Content created and supplied by: A.Joy (via Opera News )

Agogo Dora Siaw Konongo

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments