Have you ever heard a lie that was incredible, funny and annoying at the same time?
Well, let's look at some of these lies as we strive to ease the tension created by the long, hefty day.
1. The girl cut her head and swallowed it
2. So he shouted, "God knows I'm an atheist"
3. A Snail and a Tortoise were caught fighting and got separated, so Snail was asked, " Sir, what happened?"
Snail: I don't even know, everything happened so fast".
4. I will report that man to the police, he killed himself and ran away.
5. He calls himself a vegetarian but he bites his tongue everytime he eats a delicious meal.
6. Three students went out to drink beer on the eve of their final exams, they were late for the exams, the exams were over at the time of their arrival so they went to see the professor.
7. Students: Prof, please consider us, we were late because we burst a tyre while driving here.
Prof: sorry to hear that, I will give you a new set of questions ok
So the professsor sets the questions for them and puts them in separate rooms to write.
Question one: what is Photosynthesis? (5 marks)
Questions: which of your tyres got burst? (95 marks)
8.That man is so amazing; he believes his own lies
9. Happiness is waking up to see you still have two minutes more to sleep
This can go on and on.
Which one was your favourite?
Please drop your own lie and run away!
Content created and supplied by: AlwaysAlways (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More