FIRST AID MANAGEMENT OF POISONING
Poison is any substance that is harmful to the body after using it. Children are vulnerable because that turn to eat anything they found around them. Food can be harmful when excessively eaten or drugs can also be harmful when not taken as prescribed, example too much taken paracetamol more than prescribed can cause live problems because the liver is responsible for removing toxic substances from the blood. So do this immediately when your child or neighbor take poisonous substances.
1) Take the victim immediately away from the poisonous substance or take poisoning substance from the victim
2) Remove any tight clothes
3) Tilt the head back to open the air way
4) Calm down the victim if conscious
5) Wash the skin with running water while removing the clothes then wash the skin with water and dilute with soap if the skin is affected
6) Open eyelids and wash with running water for 10 minutes in case the person's eye is affected
7) No eye drops in case the person's eye is affected
8) Make sure there is no other risk for you or the victim
9) Identify the poisonous drug or food and cover it.
10) Call emergency unit team
11) Take the victim to the nearest hospital or clinic.
Please follow me for tips thanks
Content created and supplied by: kaycidiGh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More