In recent times, citizens of our noble country are been duped by people in this country by means of enlisting young men and women into the Ghana Armed Forces. Several cautions have been issued by media sources in the Ghana Armed Forces but it turns out to fall on deaf ears. Today i will show you ways to avoid these hungry scammers.
1. Always check the authenticity Ghana Armed Forces recruitment or enlistment advertisement on whatsApp platforms or check the authenticity of the source before you make any move.
2. Avoid unknown persons who claim to be part of the military on facebook and ask you to pay millions to be enlisted in the army.
3. Always check out from credible new papers for information on the release of forms by the Ghana Armed Forces and follow due procedures.
4. Avoid shortcut through the recruitment process whenever you get shortlisted in the Ghana Armed Forces. Remember there is no shortcut in the military. You may end up wasting your money to unscrupulous people.
5. Report to the nearest police station of any fraud you have encountered to help save a brother from fraudsters.
Always remember that the Ghana Armed Forces is a noble profession as well as other security services.
Content created and supplied by: Skido1429 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More