The is a huge perception of the work of a policeman especially in Ghana as the masses see them as one of the corrupt entities we have in the country.
People are always quick to cite how they allegedly take one cedi from trotro drivers on the roadside together with certain monies they take as bribes usually in their line of duties.
However, a young Policeman who goes by the Bitrim Jacob has vowed to go contrary to the mass's perception about the police.
In a recent post on social media, Bitrim Jacob gave out ten solid reasons why he will never take a bribe as a police officer.
Read the ten reasons below:
1. By GOD’S grace Im very much content with my salary.
2. Taking a bribe might send an innocent person to prison.
3. Bribes are curses in disguise to me.
4. Bribe brings sickness, Bad luck, and problems to the taker.
5. Bribe taking will always cause the reoccurring of Crimes.
6. I will give an account to my creator when I die.
7. I respect myself, my job, my ( I. G. P ), and my country.
8. I must be trusted in my uniform as a police officer.
9 . I must be a role model to the upcoming ones who desire to be police officers in the further sure.
10. GOD will judge me someday according to my deeds on earth.
Content created and supplied by: FelixBoansi (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More