Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Society


Crime Justice



A 38 Years Old Man Has Allegedly Been Poisoned To Death After A Drink Out With His Friends

A 38-year-old cameraman in Kwaadaso has been confirmed dead through food poisoning after a night out with his friends. The medical superintendent at The Kwaadaso SDA hospital, Dr Mabel Dankwa confirmed this to the Police. She confirmed after an autopsy was done that the cameraman had been poisoned.

Anthony Alda according to his wife, spent last night with his friends. Bernice the wife said his husband arrived home at about 1 am in the night. It was a taxi driver who brought him home. Her husband was drunk and the taxi driver said a man asked him to drop him off. After saying that to Bernice, the taxi driver left.

The driver didn't mention where he picked him from or the man who asked him to drop him home. Bernice said his husband refused to shower and went straight to bed. At 2 am, her husband started breathing heavily and he was rushed to SDA Hospital in Kwaadaso but he was confirmed dead on arrival.

Bernice said that her husband had sent an earlier text that he was having drinks with friends but she cannot specify the particular friends her husband went out with. Her husband also did not give out information on the exact place he was having drinks with his friends. Bernice again not knowing this could have happened, did not take notice of the taxi driver and the car with which he used to drop his husband.

The lack of this information has made the case a difficult one to crack. However, Madam Bernice believes his husband was poisoned by his friends. The Police at Kwaadaso is trying their best to find out exactly what happened and bring the culprits to justice. Anthony owned a video and recording studio in Kwaadaso. He left behind a wife and a year old baby boy. 

Content created and supplied by: A.Joy (via Opera News )

Anthony Alda Bernice Kwaadaso Mabel Dankwa The Kwaadaso SDA


Load app to read more comments