Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Society

 

Crime Justice

 

Murder

A Two-Year Old Boy Electrocuted (Killed By Electric Cable) At Ahenkro - Afigya Kwabre North District

A two-year-old kid has been electrocuted at Ahenkro in the Afigya Kwabre North District of the Ashanti Region. 

Identified as Kwaku Antwi, the inert body of the Nursery One pupil was discovered dead at 2:30 pm Monday, August 16. 


Mother of the dead boy Maame Serwaa, relating the incident to Akoma FM's Kwame Yeboah, who was detailing the occurrence live on GhanAkoma Tuesday, August 17, said that "my son was playing at the backyard of the house while I was also inside the house washing his clothes".

Maame Serwaa, who's on the way to terms with her child's unexpected demise, further portrayed that "after I was finished washing I returned and discovered my child was holding an electric wire in his mouth which has been associated with a close by chapel". 

The body of the expired has been stored at St. Patrick's Government Hospital at Offinso for dissection as police start examinations concerning the circumstance.


News Source: mynewsgh.com

Content created and supplied by: TheUnirelFeeds (via Opera News )

Ahenkro GhanAkoma Kwaku Antwi Kwame Nursery One

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments