Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Society

 

Natural disaster

 

Wildfire

Fire Guts Electric Pole At Newtown, Angel News Gives More Details

Fire disasters are inevitable in the country hence National Disaster Management Orgainisation are doing all their might to rectify such happenings

However there has been a fire incident in Accra which has surprised lots of people in the country.Per the news from Angel News, fire gutted an electric pole at Newtown

The report further detailed that the fires began unexpectedly and hence might have been as a result of the heavy floods.The reports added that the fire first began on the transmitter positioned on the electric pole and slowly transitioned to the cables.

People around the areas were said to have fled for their lives because things were starting to look very horrific.Fire fighters did not show up on time hence serious damages have been incurred.The Electricity Company of Ghana have been involved as well to restore things back to order

What can you say to this? Have you ever found yourself in this kind of situation? Share your experience with us. Kindly drop your comments below

Follow ImagineGhananews for more information

Content created and supplied by: ImagineGhanaNews (via Opera News )

Accra Angel News ImagineGhananews Newtown

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments