Sign in
Download Opera News App



C/R: How Agradaa hijacked GHC 5000 from the money I borrowed from church coffers - 38-year-old lady cries

A 47 year old woman, of Agona Swedru have had a bitter experience at Nana Agradaa's Sika gari shrine at Sowutuom some few days ago and deemed it highly expedient to unravels the troubles she went through after she was totally defrauded.

I had to pay GH¢ 25000 for both my younger brothers admission fee and the three plots of land I bargained for GH¢22500 so I decided to secure I borrowed 5000 from a car dealer at Agona Swedru and planned to go for Sika gari after I saw it to be lucrative.

I boarded a bus one early morning last year to Sowutuom with my GHC 5000 and was brimming with confidence as I knew for sure that definitely my luck was going to shine quicky for the money I hadn't been able to raise.

When I got to Sowutuom, to my utmost dismay, I found a lot of people seated over the premises but they a man dressed in coat took me straight to the shrine of Nana Agradaa with my five thousand Cedis and a big sack.

I found champagne at the shrine so I nodded my head in disbelief all because schnapps are the kind of drinks found at such place but I focused with the money I thought I was going to get.

I sat down and this priestess ordered me to open the sack whiles she spray it and ordered me to chant 'wo di na etu'as as whenever she mention Sika gari after she took my five thousand Cedis.

I heeded her advice on what she entreated me to do but upon all the chants, she ordered me to open the bag but not a single pin was found in.

She did it again and nothing manifested so she had to call for the next person and ordered me to wait outside because her god may have to rectify issues before I get the money and warned me not to disclose everything to the other visitors that were trooping in for the money.

I left my sack at the shrine and was praying things be on track because she was my last hope and the only means I could raise that money quickly to help neutralise my predicaments.

I sat there for more than six hours as people begun passing by me with laughter and with a heavy load in their Ghana must go sack so I wondered why my case remained unattended whiles people were going home with happiness.

At 5:30 pm, some macho men came around and ordered us to go and come the following week for the money and a man who had similar and a genuine case like mine wanted to rub shoulders with one of the men to allow him go back for his money but he was denied.

I started to develop goose pimples and a running stomach and tears fall off from my eyes and I realized what some people were saying about her wasn't different from what I witnessed with my naket eyes.

All efforts meant to retrieve back my money proved futile and my brothers admission hit on a stumbling block

Content created and supplied by: Kwakus (via Opera News )

Agona Swedru Agradaa GHC Sowutuom


Load app to read more comments