Sunday, August 22 2021
The Police administration has announced that it will begin its 2021/2022 official recruitment this month. The announcement which came yesterday on the official website of the Ghana Police Service (GPS) was also announced in the national dailies that the recruitment will begin on 27th August.
According to the police administration, the recruitment will be in the following categories;
1. General Duty Recruits
2. Tradesmen Recruits eg drivers, mechanics, electricians etc
3. Graduates (General Duty) and
4. Graduates professionals eg doctors, nurses, midwives, etc
How to apply
To apply for any of the categories, one needs to buy the GPS recruitment E voucher from any GCB Bank at GHC 100 and complete the online application form at any cafe using the portal https://police.gov.gh.services/
One then follows the following procedure to complete and submit his/her form.
After obtaining the unique PIN and serial number or ID (this can be obtained from the e voucher), the next thing to do is to begin your admission process
- Visit the Ghana Police Service online Application portal website here.
- Then Enter the serial number of the purchased voucher and the pin on the recruitment voucher.
- Then Create a profile
- Then choose your Ghana police recruitment category
- Afterwards fill the Ghana Police Service recruitment form with personal details and Education background
- Then Upload a passport sized photo .
- Then Review your filled Ghana police service form to make sure there are no mistakes
- Then Submit your application
- Your Ghana police service application status will be revealed to you after filling the forms
- If the report tells you that your application is disqualified , it means you did not meet an requirement.
- The eligibility requirement you failed will be displayed to you.
- If the report says your application was successful, download and print it your successful Ghana police recruitment form.
- Keep the form safe, You will be required to produce this report during physical screening.
Before one goes to the cafe to start the process, it is advised that he/she has the following documents handy; official name (gazzeted names not recommended), birth certificate, height, active email address and phone numbers. He or she should go with two passport size pictures of 200X180 pixels dimension not exceeding 2mb in JPEG or JPG format in white and red backgrounds.
All applicants must be Ghanaians by birth with good character. They should have no any criminal record and must not have record of being dismissed from any public service or any other employment. One must not be more than the age stated for specific category by 01/12/2021. Men should be at least 5 feet, 8 inches high while ladies are required to have a height of 5 feet, 4 inches.
In addition, all applicants must be physically and mentally fit to under the basic police training and must possess Basic Education Certificate Examination. Graduate applicants are however required to have completed National Service.
The police administration encourages prospective applicants not to pay any money to persons who claim to have 'protocols' into the service. It calls on the public to report such criminals to the police. The GPS said the only protocol was to use the laid down procedure to get recruited.
This is a great opportunity for the unemployment youth to serve their country in the area of security. All eligible and interested persons are hereby encouraged to give it a try
Content created and supplied by: CitizenOne (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More