Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Society

 

Natural disaster

 

Wildfire

I Nearly Lost My Life Last Night - Jackline Mensah Laments After The House Caught Fire

Ghanaian TikToker, Jackline Mensah sings praises after she escaped death.

The house in which Jackline Mensah resides in caught fire last night.

According to the TiKToKer, she was taking her shower when the sudden incident happened. Jackline Mensah says the fire started from her studio.

In a post shared by herself on Instagram she said, "I nearly lost my life last night. I was taking my shower when my house caught fire suddenly, starting from my studio. Really can't explain how I feel now And He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world. am alive"

She also disclosed that some items got burnt but she thanked God she wasn't asleep or outside the house and she would have turned into ashes.

"A few stuff got burnt but thank God I wasn't sleeping or even stepped out of the house. I'd have turned to ashes. I'm still shocked," she said.

Content created and supplied by: Naycha_Online (via Opera News )

Ghanaian TikToker Jackline Mensah TiKToKer

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments