Welcome to my page , kindly share this content for others to also know.
According to whatsapp users, a list of safety measures we need to undertake has been metted out by the IGP Intelligence Team.
Take a look below
Security tips for IGP Intelligence Response Team
1) Don't let your children who don't recognize the voice open the door for strangers/visitors.
2) Recognize the voice of visitors/strangers before you open the door.
(3) Lock all doors in the room, especially at night.
(4) Before leaving, turn off all your electrical devices, even if there is no ECG power.
(5) Check all your cooking utensils before you leave.
(6) Stay away from foreign men who look like pregnant women, he may use dangerous products.
(7) Lock your car, even if you pack it in your compound.
(8) Protect your car and motorcycle keys from duplication by suspected criminals.
(9) Protect your SIM card from theft by suspected criminals, as it can be used for ransom negotiations.
(10) Purchase fire extinguishers for your car and home.
(11) Tell your children's teacher that they will not let them go to anyone except with evidence from you at your request.
(12) Do not let strangers sleep in your home, but refer them to the nearest police station, National Security, and Department of Defense.
(13) Don't send your ATM, but hang it on someone in any account.
(14) Do not pay for cars or merchandise online if you are unsure of the source.
(15) Do not leave young children in school, mosque, or church alone.
(16) Do not travel without telling someone.
(17) Report all suspected criminals to the police, armed forces, national security and the Ministry of Defense.
18. Lock your door while watching your favorite movie or TV show.
19. When you are watching your favorite TV show with the help of a generator, and it suddenly turns off, don't open your door right away.
Proof That It's From Whatsapp
Content created and supplied by: josh_nkp (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More