Before you proceed, please kindly click on the Follow+ button at the top right corner for more informative, entertaining, and trending news daily. Thank you and a merry Christmas in advance to all my affectionate reader's and followers.
Even though Dr. Alhaji Bawumia is a Muslim, his characteristics and behavior proves otherwise. Dr. Bawumia is known in Ghana for his ability to lie wholeheartedly without
blinking an eye and this has not caused problems for only his party but for the country as well.
One may be wondering why Dr. Bawumia has been nicknamed as Ghana's “Pinocchio" with a missing a nose and the answer is that the Vice President is very good at lying without being detected.
But as not all lies can be hidden, we bring you 3 lies which Dr. Bawumia tried to feed to Ghanaian's but was caught;
1. During a lecture at the Central University College, he made a claim that the African Development Bank (AfDB) has suspended Ghana but this claim was denied by the AfDB on the same day.
2. At a press-conference at Alisa Hotel, he said he had evidence that 760,000 migrants from Togo, Cotê D'ivore, and Togo were registered on Ghanaian Voters Card and that he had 10% proof and the NPP had the remaining 90% but the party debunked his remark and sent word to the Electoral Commission that they were no longer submitting the 90% proof.
3. He also claimed that the government had diverted $250 million out of Eurobond into a private account operated by a private bank but this was later proven to be false.
Content created and supplied by: kuulpup_thepromoter (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More