16th January 2022
One very important thing in human life is respect, thus self respect and respect from others. People have taken their lives because they have been disrespected or they disrespect themselves. People who are disrepected feel humliated and irrelevant in the society which is why many of them commit suicide or homicide
This article seeks to highlight twenty ways one can gain respect from himself and from others as we journey into 2022. It is my hope that readers will adhere to them to live good lives in this year. Please remember to leave a comment, like and share this article.
The following are what one can do in order to be respected and stay relevant in society.
1. Stop begging people all of the time.
2. Stop looking for who is not looking for you.
3. Don't be a liability.
4. Don't eat other people's food more than they eat yours.
5. Reduce how you visit some people especially when they don't show concern.
6. Invest in yourself. Make yourself happy.
7. Stop entertaining gossips.
8. Think before you talk. 80% of how people value you is what comes out of your mouth.
9. Be an achiever by getting busy with your goal.
10. Respect time.
11. Don't stay in a relationship where you are constantly disrespected.
12. Be scared sometimes.
13. Be a giver more than a receiver.
14. Learn how to spend money on yourself that how people will spend on you.
15. Don't go to where you are not invited and when invited don't overstay your welcome.
16. Treat people exactly the way they deserved.
17. Except they owe you money, two calls ATTEMPTS is enough if they value you they will call you back.
18. Be good at what you do. Be the best you can be.
19. Don't envy people.
20. Always believe in yourself.
Thanks for reading. Your opinions are really important to this article. Kindly take to the comments section to share your thoughts.
NB: thumbnail is profile picture of the writer.
Content created and supplied by: CitizenOne (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More