Kwaku Antwi , was said to have died instantly, and the mother, Maame Ama, a senior high school student , on her way home saw the body. When Maame Ama ,who did not the son was electrocuted touched the body to receive shock, shouted for help.
Eye witness said church/Citadel Prayer Chamber tapped electricity from the deceased's family house, and when the church relocated it engaged in electrician to disconnect the cables , but these were not properly done, as some loose cables were seen. Maame Ama, who is in tears said she saw the body on the ground ,''nut until I got closer, I did not know it was my son''.
Mr. Erasmus Baidoo , Ashanti Regional public Regional Public Relations Officer of the electricity company of Ghana , advised the public to engage the service of certified electricians to avoid such incidents
Content created and supplied by: millanews360 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More