Opera News

Opera News App

A Lady With Her Brother Died For Breathing Carbon Monoxide In Deep Sleep

Wolibismark
By Wolibismark | self meida writer
Published 26 days ago - 3220 views


Two persons with a lady who are computer repairers identified as Richard Kudusia 25, Prince Sacky Junior 15 and Amina Adams affectionately known as Maame Esi 17, the lady with the 15-year-old boy mystery met their untimely death, they slept and never wakeup again, while the elderly among them is in critical condition who is currently in coma battling for his life at Father Thomas Alan-Ronnie Memorial Hospital at Asankrangwa in the Amenfi West District of the Western Region.

The incident occurred yesterday Thursday February 4, when the victims had closed from work very late in the night, decided to rest and prepare for the next day's activities, unfortunately faced with such ugly incident.

The victims were in the same room, sadly there was light out around 22:15GMT, they decide to use generator which was placed just besides their window, paving way for the smoke to have entered into the room.

In the course of the deep sleep, they excessively breath in the carbon monoxide in the air, which eventually replaced the oxygen in their red blood cells, hence leading to serious tissue damage, causing the 2 to have lost their lives while the one is still unconscious, as doctors are on him trying what they could to safe his life.

The residents of Asankrangwa completely take aback upon hearing the news of the local computer engineers seems they were all together before parting ways yesterday for bed.

Before the Police arrived the scene, many were suspecting they might have committed suicide by taking poison, seems the two couldn't have just died like that.

According to the Asankragwa Divisional Crime Officer Superintendent Henry Agbeve, after their findings with the help of the post-mortem examination confirmed that, they died as a result of breathing the carbon monoxide produced from the generator and hence not suspecting any foul play.

The Medical Director at the hospital identified as Dr. Sabanah Ansa-Donkor was on record to have also confirmed the autopsy report, while their unit is serious on the surviving victim to get him some fresh air to safe his life.

She advised the general public to be more vigilant from such smoke.

Content created and supplied by: Wolibismark (via Opera News )

Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform

YOU MAY LIKE

Check Out The Hilarious Facial Expression Of This Policeman As He Took His Shot Of The Vaccine

53 minutes ago

97 🔥

Check Out The Hilarious Facial Expression Of This Policeman As He Took His Shot Of The Vaccine

Trending: 12 more members of parliament and staff test positive for covid-19

1 hours ago

28 🔥

Trending: 12 more members of parliament and staff test positive for covid-19

The vaccine they are injecting Ghanaians are water not vaccine, that's why Akufo- Addo is alive

1 hours ago

98 🔥

The vaccine they are injecting Ghanaians are water not vaccine, that's why Akufo- Addo is alive

Black Americans Warn Ghanaians Not To Take The Covid-19 Vaccines

1 hours ago

314 🔥

Black Americans Warn Ghanaians Not To Take The Covid-19 Vaccines

Ghanaiain Policeman Cries During Injection Of Covid-19 Vaccine (Photos)

1 hours ago

107 🔥

Ghanaiain Policeman Cries During Injection Of Covid-19 Vaccine (Photos)

1 in 4 people will be living with some hearing loss by 2050 - WHO warns

1 hours ago

0 🔥

1 in 4 people will be living with some hearing loss by 2050 - WHO warns

All muslims Should Take Note Of This Concerning Hajj Pilgrimage

1 hours ago

28 🔥

All muslims Should Take Note Of This Concerning Hajj Pilgrimage

Police officer scared of vaccine

2 hours ago

56 🔥

Police officer scared of vaccine

Stay Clear Of From Reoccurring Liver Damage By Curing Hepatitis B Naturally

2 hours ago

3 🔥

Stay Clear Of From Reoccurring Liver Damage By Curing Hepatitis B Naturally

Chief Imam Sends A Simple Message To Ghanaians After Taking The Covid’19 Vaccine

2 hours ago

302 🔥

Chief Imam Sends A Simple Message To Ghanaians After Taking The Covid’19 Vaccine

COMMENTS