Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Society

 

Safety accident

 

Explosion

[VIDEO]: Fire Guts 5-Bedroom House in Kumasi

Sad information reaching Angel Broadcasting Network (ABN) indicates that the fire has gutted a five-bedroom house in Kumasi and the victims were not able to take any items from the house as the fire burnt down everything.

According to the victim named Abena, she decided to go for a leftover fire from a neighbor to light up her charcoal.

Abena's neighbor said she has no leftover fire and alerted Abena that fumes are coming from her house.

Abena after sighting the fumes became distressed and when she quickly rushed to her house, fire has already set in the living room.

Abena decided to turn off the switch to prevent the fire from escalating but all efforts were in vain.

The fire gutted the house and burnt down the rooms including the five-bedroom.

Abena and her family had nothing to take from the building after the fire was put out because all their properties were burnt.

For more details, watch the video below

Content created and supplied by: Latestnewsupdate.gh (via Opera News )

ABN Abena Angel Broadcasting Network Kumasi

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments