The latest figures released by the Ghana Statistical Service indicate that the country's population now stands at 30.8 million. Out of this number, 50.7 percent are Females while the remaining 49.3 percent are Males.
He said between 2010 and 2021, 6.1 million persons have been born increasing the population from 24.7 million to the current 30.8 million.
Prof. Anninm also indicated that the greater Accra region has caught up with the Ashanti region to became the most populous region in the country.
Ashanti region and Greater Accra both have a population size of 5.4 million each while the Ahafo Region is the least populous region with a total population of 600,000.00
Also out of the 10.7 million structures counted, about 20% of them were metal containers, kiosks, and wooden structures
Click on this link to watch
Please Share, Like, Comment, Follow, and Open the home page to read other articles
Content created and supplied by: https://lordnewz.blogspot.com/ (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More