“ He shouldn’t act like this, in that way,” “It’s OK to be angry, it’s OK to discuss it with the referee, but to throw the armband and keep going like this is too much for someone who is the team captain and represents an iconic figure like him.
2. Neither Barcelona or Real Madrid have the kind of money to even convince Liverpool to come to the table for Mo Salah, and LFC have no intention of selling.
3. Robert Lewandowski is out for 4 weeks - will miss both legs of the Champions’ League clash with PSG.
4. UEFA have confirmed both legs between Chelsea vs. Porto in the UCL quarter-final will be played in Sevilla's Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium.
5. Tottenham striker Harry Kane, 27, will be targeted by Manchester City if the Premier League leaders fail to sign Borussia Dortmund's Erling Braut Haaland this summer.
6. Manchester City and Chelsea have both identified Inter Milan's 27-year-old Belgian forward Romelu Lukaku as their back-up choice if they fail to sign 20-year-old Haaland.
7. A decision over the new Champions League format from 2024-25 has been postponed to April 19 after a handful of big clubs reportedly made extra demands. The plan was meant to be ratified in today’s meeting, but has now been delayed to April 19.
8. The English Football League has appointed its first female referee, Rebecca Welch, to officiate a game. She is the FA's highest ranking female referee.
9. Marco Verratti is reportedly a major doubt for the first leg of PSG’s Champions League quarter-final with Bayern Munich due to a thigh strain.
10. Euro 2020 will be Joachim Löw's final tournament as Germany boss. Will he be tempted to recall Thomas Müller.
11. Lionel Messi, 33, however, has told Barcelona to sign Aguero, with his fellow Argentine's signature a key demand in his own negotiations to extend his stay with the Catalan club.
12. RB Leipzig's France Under-21 defender Ibrahima Konate, 21, has already passed some medical tests before a potential move to Liverpool.
13. Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has been suspended for ‘blasphemy’ during the match against Parma and thus misses the Turin derby.
14. World Cup winner Kylian Mbappe, 22, has told French selectors that he will not be available to play at this summer's Olympic Games in Tokyo, with the Paris St-Germain striker instead keen to focus on deciding his club future. He has a new contract with PSG to consider, while Liverpool, Manchester City and Real Madrid are all interested in his signature.
15. Atalanta tactician Gian Piero Gasperini has been named The Coaches’ Coach of the Year in Serie A for the second time in a row.The Italian Coaching Association has awarded the Panchina d’Oro (the Golden Bench) to Gasperini for the second straight season.
16. Juventus will look to fund a move for 22-year-old Lyon midfielder Houssem Aouar by offloading fellow Frenchman Adrien Rabiot, 25, and Wales international Aaron Ramsey, 30.
17. The restructuring of Barcelona under the new club president Joan Laporta is continuing with two new vice presidents set to be appointed at the Camp Nou.
18. Sassuolo and Italy midfielder Manuel Locatelli, 23, who has attracted interest from Manchester City and Real Madrid in recent months, is expected to join Juventus next season.
19. Paul Merson says he was shocked by the announcement of Sergio Aguero's departure from Manchester City, but insists Pep Guardiola's side must already have a replacement lined up to let the "goal machine" leave.
20. Liverpool are reportedly leading the race for £42m Napoli star Kalidou Koulibaly.
21. Manchester City manger Pep Guardiola has said Sergio Aguero is "irreplaceable" ahead of the striker's departure this summer.
22. Premier League stars are set to face up to referee Mike Dean for another season amid reports he will delay his retirement.
23. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will now have to choose between Dean Henderson and David de Gea as Manchester United's No 1 for the rest of the season after giving both a chance to impress. WHO WOULD YOU PICK?
24. Cristiano Ronaldo's angrily-discarded captain's armband is up for auction to raise money for a sick child in Serbia.
25. Gareth Southgate is expected to revert to a back three in England's World Cup Qualifier against Poland on Wednesday and will make a late decision on Mason Mount.
26. Manchester United have reportedly held talks with Edinson Cavani, as they look to convince the striker to stay beyond this season.
27. Real Madrid is the preferred destination for Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Braut Haaland this summer, according to journalist Josep Pedrerol.
Keeping you abreast with the latest in World Class Sports. Welcome.
Why don't you share this with your friends, this might just be what someone needs to end all football related debates.
Please like and follow me for more updates and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading and stay safe.
Content created and supplied by: allround.news (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More