Undoubtedly, Thomas Teye Partey is currently the best player in Ghana. His stats in both the National team the blacks of Ghana and that of his club, Arsenal. He gives his best during national duties and club duties as well almost anytime he plays for them but when it comes to the months of October he is actually outstanding, it seems Partey Loves the month of October.
Thomas Partey has made history for himself with certain football achievements he had made in the month October. This article will focus on five things that Thomas has achieve or things about him that happened in the month of October ever since he signed for Arsenal.
1) Thomas Partey on the 5th of October, 2020 signed to join his current club Arsenal in a transfer worth £45m (€50m). That contract he signed with Arsenal made him the most expensive Ghanaian player of all time. He became the most Expensive Ghanaian in this same month.
2) Partey on the 17th of October, 2020 made his first debut for Arsenal in a premier league game against Manchester City.
Even though he came in as a substitute. In that same month he also made his first start for Arsenal in an Europa league game against Rapid Wien where Arsenal won in a 2-1 score.
3) On the 22nd of October, 2021 Thomas Partey scored his first goal for Arsenal in a 3-1 win against Aston Villa in the 2021/2022 Premier League.
4) In addition to the above histories, he also became the first Ghanaian player to have ever scored for the Gunners, Arsenal FC.
5) In this same month, October 2021, Thomas Partey scored two great goals that helped the Ghana Black Stars to get a chance in qualifying for the 2022 World Cup.
And in this month, after returning from his National duties he scored a goal for his club Arsenal in two matches.
Content created and supplied by: Allliveentnews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More