First and foremost, the list for the players with the most career goals in the history of soccer stretches from players who played in the early 1900s to the present day. Moreover, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi score at an unprecedented rate in today’s game, but there are those from history whose rate of scoring was even more impressive.
Here are the players with the most career goals in soccer history;
1. Josef Bican (Czech Republic) – 805 goals from 530 matches
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal) – 788 goals from 1089 matches
3. Romario (Brazil) – 780 goals from 1000 matches
4: Pele (Brazil) – 775 goals from 841 matches
5. Lionel Messi (Argentina) – 757 goals from 963 matches
6. Ferenc Puskas (Hungary) – 746 goals from 754 matches
7. Gerd Muller (Germany) – 735 goals from 793 matches
8. Eusebio (Portugal) – 623 goals
9. Tulio Maravilha (Brazil) – 588 goals
10. Ferenc Deak (Hungary) – 576 goals
Kindly like, comment and share.
Content created and supplied by: Inclusive (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More