1. Aurélien Tchouaméni is a target for Juventus, and the club is willing to offer Weston McKennie to AS Monaco as part of the deal. The French team is interested in signing their American midfielder.
2. PSG might enter the hunt for Fiorentina forward Dusan Vlahovic, who is seen as a possible replacement for Mbappe, who is wanted by Real Madrid. Manchester City, Atletico Madrid, Juventus, Inter, Arsenal, and Liverpool have all been connected with Vlahovic. PSG is also rumored to be interested in Erling Haaland, a sought-after attacker from Borussia Dortmund.
3. Corriere dello Sport claims PSG and Atletico Madrid want Nicolo Barella as his contract talks with Serie A champions Inter stall.
4. According to El Nacional, Barcelona will sell Sergio Busquets in order to buy Milan's Franck Kessie. Kessie's contract expires at the end of the season, and he's been linked with moves to United, PSG, Liverpool, Arsenal, and Inter. Meanwhile, the front page of Wednesday's Mundo Deportivo says that Barcelona is interested in signing Ajax goalkeeper Andre Onana, Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger, and Pogba, among other soon-to-be free players.
5. According to Fichajes, Manchester United is in the running to capture talented Sevilla defender Jules Kounde.
Kounde had been linked with a move to Champions League holders Chelsea, but the player was disappointed when a deal did not materialize before the end of the previous window.
Despite Raphael Varane's arrival, United are reportedly planning a move for the France international centre-back.
6. This summer, Real Madrid C.F. is ready to renew their interest in Paul Pogba. Raiola's relationship with Real Madrid has improved, and the club has no objections about the player's salary. Pogba, according to Real, is a much more mature player now than he was previously.
7. Manchester United are seeking for a long-term replacement for Nemanja Matic and could make a January approach for Wilfred Ndidi of Leicester City, who is valued at around €60 million.
However, the move will be met by huge resistance by the Foxes' boss, Brendan Rogers: "He's one of the top players in world football! His quality in his football is improving all the time. He is irreplaceable for us. He's fantastic for a young player."
8. A potential move for Philippe Coutinho is being seriously considered by Newcastle United.
Content created and supplied by: Richmond20 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More